Interview preparation is one of the most important parts of your visa application. Just one mistake and boom! All efforts go in vain.
There are two most important things which an Interviewer notices at first.
1) The very first thing, which the Interviewer notices, is your motivation and intentions of returning back to your home country after studies. We should act according and replies should be appropriate and satisfactory.
2) The second thing which is normally notified by an Interviewer is your financial status. You should be confident enough to prove your financial background.
Here are the few most important questions, which can be asked during an interview.
Important tips regarding Visa Interview:
1) Never lie, as they already have your educational and financial documents. So they are really quick to find lie and reject your application.
2) There are many chances of “what if” sort of question so be prepare for that sort of questions. For example: what if we offer a job in Germany?
3) Do your homework regarding your university and your course, which you are applying for.
4) Visa interviewers normally have the wish to know the reason of the selection of that particular university, so if the question pops-up, you must be able to satisfy him.
5) When the questions regarding your financial status are being asked, you must have to prepare for the reasonable answer and be confident enough to deal with it.
6) Look presentable, dress smart and approach the interview calmly.
7) Be confident enough to face any difficult question, don’t fidget around the desk or look nervous.
TEAM IGL IS HERE TO MAKE YOU PREPARE FOR VISA INTERVIEW, YOU JUST NEED TO VISIT OUR NEAREST BRANCH